Sunday 21 September 2008

rte - J-Lo wants to spend more time with twins

Singer and actress Jennifer Lopez has said that she wants to spend "every free moment" with her twin babies.
According to People magazine, the 39-year-old star said: "[Most days] I get up early with them. Then when the nanny comes, I can take a shower and give them their breakfast. She's there to help me get things done."
Referring to returning to work, she said: "It's gonna be a learning experience. How will I do both? I try to take breaks from work."

"I'll do a little work with the choreographers and then come back. I try to spend every free moment with the babies."
"When they see you and have that big smile on their face - I live for that," she said.

No comments:

Welcome to twins-storeblog

This blog is an add on from our web site www.twins-store.co.uk and its aim is to give our members and vistors updates on the world of twins or more, with news, articals of interest and new products of interest. We will try to keep uptodate, but please don't tell us off if we fall behind - we are busy parents of twins too :)

Disclaimer: twins-store is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

Return to your twins-store home page


Powered By Blogger