The EZ-2 Nurse Plus Twin Pillow was designed by a parent of twins and is regarded as the best breastfeeding cushion to help you to get a better position to feed your twin babies, avoiding back pain and helping your babies to latch on and reducing sore nipples.
EZ-2-Nurse Twins Breast Feeding Cushion comes highly recommended by many hospitals, ante-natal organisations and most importantly parents of twins.
It's great for feeding one baby at a time or tandem feeding twins and provides help with two babies when feeding triplets. Whether you are planning to breastfeed or bottle-feed your multiples, the EZ-2 Nurse Feeding Cushion provides a long-term cost-effective solution and can be used from birth to approx 3 years old (70lbs/30kg/5 stone).
The angled top surface of the EZ - 2 Foam twins breastfeeding cushion positions either one or two babies naturally towards you and allows you to breastfeed hands-free. If you turn the pillow over the bottom surface is flat and is more compatible for bottle-feeding.
The super soft cover is warm to touch and lovely to touch
Made from precision cut foam that is strong and durable, the zipped covers on both the main cushion and back pillow are detachable for easy removal and cleaning and you can also purchase a spare set of covers to use while one set is in the wash. There is a convenient pocket to store your wet wipes, muslin squares or even a mobile phone, TV remote or other items to allow you to concentrate on nursing your twins without leaving your seat!
- Comes with a detachable pillow for back support, comfort and improved posture
- The angled top surface positions your twins towards mums breast for feeding
- The flat bottom surface is for use when bottle feeding
- Cover is removable for machine washing
- Adjustable strap and side release buckle to secure the pillow in the correct place
- Convenient pocket to organize wipes, burp cloth or even phone
- Comes with a travel bag
- FREE from lead and phthalates
- Designed by a twin mum
- Colour Lime (other colours - Lavender or Mocha)